Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Cranky critters

Dogs are easy. Everything is their favourite thing. Their human coming to the door is the best moment of the day, and they show it. Cats are different. Lots of times they don't even notice when we come home. When they do notice, it's this. Tells me where I rank, doesn't it?


I wasn't sure she was still alive after a cool damp night. She was moving really slowly and didn't look happy at all. I breathed on her a few times to help warm her up and she started moving. When I checked an hour later she was gone, so I'm guessing she got enough nectar to power up and head home.

Me being inconsiderate and not letting him out. He seems to like glaring at me through the window when I'm outside. Another eternity in cat hell, I'm guessing, once he gets a chance to tell the cat judge.



In other news, today was the first day we set the alarm clock in about a month. You don't want to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!