Friday, May 4, 2018

Look Mom, I made the cover!

And here it is!


My first cover for the local community association. Some of you might remember that I was published in Impact Magazine a few weeks ago. Next year, Landscape Photographers International! Or something...

This working on interesting projects thing is, well, interesting. I'm glad this was a 4 day week. I'm already being dragged into meetings, dealing with delegated stuff, and confidently assuring someone to go ahead and make those changes in Production. (We checked in Test first.)

Not sure how much time I'll have to write a lot in the blog, but I'll try to get up a photo every day or so, but they might not be current.

Things are blooming in the garden! Plus I got my first photo that is in the running for Image of the Month, and it's none of these. You'll have to stay tuned.




1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!