Monday, October 3, 2011

I think I'm being hit on by a bot

I got home from the race to discover this in my stats page.



This is an astonishing peak! Even if someone had discovered my blog, and avidly devoured the pages as fast as they could read, I don't think it would produce a peak like that. And the referring URL looks kind of strange as well. I tried to follow them, and they all lead back to "ebookseeking.blogspot.com", and then it turns itself into advertising. Just on principle, I'm going to go clean my cookies. t.co is something twitter uses. Don't know about the others.



Anyone else have this happen to them?

I'm feeling pretty good about the race. My hamstrings are still a little grumpy with me, but my hip flexors have mostly forgiven me. I've done some light stretching and a bit of rollering with the stick. Planning to get a good night of sleep again. That will help. Yoga Wed. Then see how I feel about an easy spin, or a swim.

There is a rant brewing about how Harper doesn't really care about victims at all, except as how they advance his frighten almost everybody and put the rest in jail agenda.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, this has happened to me a few times... usually from some weird Russian site that is an ad. I try to ignore it and pretend that I am just. that. popular.

    And good luck on your race. It might be about time for me to sign up for something, I'm finally seeing some progress on my whole "get into shape" goal.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!