Saturday, July 14, 2018

The other lilies

So finally! The day lilies came out a little while ago. Now the not day lilies are finally out. Yellow ones first. I love the deep rich colour, and I'm discovering anew how difficult they are to photograph. I like to get up close and personal, and that makes it tricky to get both the stalks and the petals in focus. Pardon me while I tune up.




Here's a few others, while you're in the lily mood.




These are the dark ones that have shown up here and here before, working on growing. Now they're opening up. Finally. Here's a peek inside.

This was a tough week and I'm glad it's over. How tough? I was at the pool Wednesday like usual, but I didn't swim. I didn't feel up to joining crush in the few lanes available, so I hung out in the hot tub for a while. Friday I was in the dive tank doing some stroke improvement stuff. Other than that it was work and try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!