Friday, July 27, 2018

Creamy

Indulge me for a bit of database geekery here, just for a moment. Maximo. Functional locations and assets loaded to PROD. Zero errors. Yes we're pleased. Only two months after the first schedule I was shown, but holy doodle it's been a tough road.

Let's not go into how much work it's been, and some of the complications behind the scenes. I know a few of my readers understand, but everybody else would be bored. Let's just say the load was creamy smooth, no lumps.

The other thing that's creamy is the backgrounds on these two photos. Yes, sort of a tortured reach, but it's Friday after a long week. I'm planning on sleeping in tomorrow.

You might be thinking you've seen that second shot before, and you're almost right. Check out the differences here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!