Saturday, July 7, 2018

Working hard

Still hot. Worked a photo gig for the community association and you can be sure I was well slathered in sunscreen. You can see the results over on my other blog, if you should want to look at some hard working volunteers, a city councillor pitching in, and lots of people enjoying themselves. There's a few shots I'm really pleased with.

I might take the camera downtown one day and look for Stampede photos. It's probably best if I put some thought into what I'm looking for. There are some things you can't un-see, and that's liable to happen if you wander around aimlessly.

In the meantime, there's still some flower action happening here. Lots of it. These are all from almost a month ago. Like I say, sometimes you get photos from earlier today, sometimes it's from a while ago. I wouldn't want you get bored.

I didn't quite get the white centered in the purple, but it still worked out the way I wanted it.



Celina, of course. This photo made it Facebook a while back, but I'm sure it will just kill you to look at her again.



I've no idea what this is.

Somehow this makes me think of that Star Trek original series episode with the giant domesday machine that ate spaceships.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!