Monday, July 2, 2018

Battery recharging weekend

Well. That was nice. I deliberately didn't want to plan too much for this weekend. It's been a busy few weeks and I've been starting to drag my tail a bit. Some down time was badly needed, and I'm feeling much better today.

Even so, I got lots crossed off my to do list. The big thing for my readers, of course, is the June Image of the Month. About the only thing left is a series of related tasks involving excavating my desk, starting to get my corporate tax year end stuff organized, and getting all the tax stuff filed. It always seems like I need last year's, so I just leave it out.

After a pathetic swim last Wednesday, I had a nice swim on Friday, and an even nicer one on Sunday. The pool was full for a swim meet, but that's ok. It's kind of fun to watch the kids warming up.

The last wine kit of 2018 is now bottled, and everything put away till next year. I'm pretty sure that's going to go by in a blur. On the off chance you live near Calgary, make wine or have a buddy that does, and need some clear bottles, get in touch with me. I've got 14 doz Bordeaux style with the dimple in the bottom for sale at a very reasonable price.

I was even out for a brief photo ramble this afternoon, hoping I could work the dramatic skies into a shot. They didn't work out quite as nice as I had hoped, but the important thing was being outside for some fresh air and sunshine.
Still, this panorama shot gives a bit of the sky drama I was hoping for.


And some white peony shots, in case you are pining. Some of these are from the 4 star collection.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!