Friday, March 4, 2011

Best rant in a long time. And shoes

Only problem, the rant is not mine. It's AKA Alice. Go read. It's good.

How many shoes do you have? This is really a double barreled question.
How many shoes in your current running rotation?
How many items do you have that fasten to your feet, all up? Shoes, boots, sandals, slippers, even the ragged old shoes you use for mowing the lawn or wading in the muck.

My answers? 1 and 13 respectively, which is an all time high.  Scientists haven't invented the number to describe how many shoes my wife has. I live in fear that they will be the nucleus of a black hole.

There's a bunch of ABC stuff going round the blogosphere. But I will stand firm. There won't be none of that here.

Are you distracted from noticing that I haven't blogged about my workout on Thursday OR Friday? Yes? Good.

1 comment:

  1. I have 2 pairs of running shoes currently in rotation.

    All other shoes? It would take too much work to actually count them all since some of them are in boxes but I am going to say 60. And that is with regular purging. I could use a few more pairs...

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!