Sunday, January 16, 2022

An assortment

An assortment of what, you ask? I can see that some of my readers are apprehensive, having previously experienced some of my assortments. One never knows, including me.

We were in the deep freeze for the better part of a month, producing photos like this.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Then a chinook blew in, producing photos like this. Chinooks being good for sky photos.
7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.


I need to run some errands a bit later today, and I think I'll take the camera to see what I can discover. My "unblogged" photo list from the last 3 months is down to 62, and some of them aren't going to be blogged. Not a lot of choice. Time to get more.

The chinook has been warm enough that I shovelled a path to the BBQ in the morning, and by lunchtime, the ice had melted off the patio stones. Some chicken was the first thing on the grill, and the next day some bison burgers. Both times it was T shirt weather, albeit surrounded by snow and the sounds of melt water. Today might well be rack of lamb. 

The basement re-org project took a big step forward yesterday. IKEA finally got the 50cm wide side posts for the IVAR in stock. I moved a bunch of stuff that's been sitting there for decades, and set it up. That gives us 4 x 50 x 170 cm = 3.4 M2 more storage space than we had. The difficulty in organizing space that's already full, is that you have to make space somewhere else, which is likely already full. Or put it where it blocks something else at least temporarily. 

16. A Celina serendipity from 2017.


17. The new storage space, destined to be filled with Linda craft supplies. Or gardening stuff. Whatever.


Of the Day
Driftwood

Peony

Lily

2 comments:

  1. Well it is has been a while. So, if I am writing again, it is time to get at least partially caught up. Ah yes, the space problem - know it well. 1,2, and 6 are the images that stand out with 1 being the best of the 3 as I find it the most technically satisfying. 14 is a pleasant reminder of how wonderful the clouds can get here. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo. Loved all the sky shots. And the ice patterns. How's you take those anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!