Monday, November 18, 2019

There is some excitement

Our lives had a sharp left turn first thing this morning. I actually answered the phone at 5am. I recognized the person leaving the message, and it was THAT voice. The bad news voice. Things are still getting sorted. Linda is off in the morning while I babysit the mammals. I'll have my own trip, but we'll let things get sorted out a bit. More news as it happens.

So you get some photos.
Two from Larnach Castle, and two from here. You should be able to figure it out.

This is another example of the same file number being reused, which amuses me. My buddy Richelle and her little guy.


Driftwood of the Day


1 comment:

  1. Never good when the phone call at 5am is THAT voice. Thinking of you both <3

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!