Saturday, November 2, 2019

Had another go, still a noodle, so

You get something else. At this very instant I don't have a clue what that will be. The post I'm having difficulty with started off as a review of Humans. A straightforward review of a science fiction TV show, how hard can it be? I digressed into some of the thoughts raised by it, since it's one of the more thought provoking shows I've seen recently. But enough, if I talk more about it I'll be down that track again and you probably don't want that much pasta just now. Stay tuned, but don't hold your breath.

Last week I took a walk through Fish Creek near bridge 9, and you may recall I just made it back to the car before it rained. Other walks too, but they are not germane to the conversation at the moment. I noted some lovely dead wood and wanted to get back when the light was nice.

During the group walk, one person brought some red leaves. I was fortunate enough to find some.




Some of it was a beautiful silvery colour, so even at the time I was thinking of B&W.




A couple of fungus or mushrooms or whatever they are, just glowing in the afternoon sun.



You know not to ask, right?



There are probably several beavers active in the area, and I saw one of them. Pity I had the wrong lens on the camera at the time. Still, it was a peaceful scene.


Deadwood of the Day


1 comment:

  1. 4 (just out of frame is an ent nose), 5, and 6 are the ones I find the strongest. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!