Monday, November 25, 2019

Blogger is messing with me

So I had some posts scheduled to appear for you all, but no. Blogger ate one of them, so I'm guessing the save didn't actually happen, though it said it did. This used to happen a long time ago, and for a while I was writing in a text editor and doing the copy paste thing. Fast.

I'm back from the quick Ontario trip. There are further details, and it's a messed up sad story that I won't be sharing. Just keep in mind that things can, and do, go wrong, sometimes catastrophically. Before you do anything, ask yourself, what's the worst that could happen? Take asteroid strikes and global famine off the list, and if you can overlook Kenney raping your pension, then take the next  worst thing on your list. Think about that happening if you carry on with what seemed like a good idea. Just like nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, death happens. Sorry to be morbid, but I'm done now.

On the other side of the equation I read a really good book on the plane that I'll be blogging about. The downside of the plane trip was short notice and ending with a centre seat both ways. My shoulders are killing me from being scrunched.

I tried getting some Celina shots to match the Curtis extravaganza, but no. She didn't cooperate. She just gave me a prim and disapproving look, and wandered off. All they did when I got home was complain about what rotten humans we are, and what a nice human took care of them in their hour of need, and can we go live with her. So you have to make do with this shot of Celina, and their favoured human.


Deadwood of the Day
This was found during the Sheep River tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!