Friday, April 5, 2019

Earning my wheaties

Long week. I had a blog all written in my head during my swim this morning, and the office boiled it out of my brain. Boiled most of my brains, period. Enough of that.

These are from the Wellington Botanical Gardens. We started at the bottom and rode the cable car up and walked down to the Rose Garden. It's a scenic route. We did the Rose Garden, had lunch, and walked up a different route, discovering these sculptures. Then took the cable car back down again.

The sculptures were cool, and very different than what you'd normally see. Some of them have shown up in other blogs, but I don't have the energy to find and link them for you.

I am very curious what other photographers would make of this one, in terms of composition.









Driftwood of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!