Thursday, August 27, 2026

Seen along 40 followup

A little over a month ago, Sean and I did a road trip along highway 40 in K Country. Here, if you missed it. Along the way I used the film camera for a few long exposure photos. I'm pretty pleased at how they turned out. The one that I didn't edit had too much of the scene out of focus because of the shallow depth of field. I finished up that roll with some reflection photos along the Bow that will show up sooner or later. It took till now to finish another roll, then I develop 2 rolls at a time. Second roll is from a walk in Fish Creek, where I could find something interesting that didn't have swarms of people right where I wanted to be, or kids throwing rocks in calm water.

1.

2.

3.

4.

Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)


Film


Linda


Newfoundland


New Brunswick


Why ever didn't I publish this, and maybe I did
Doubtful Sound overnight tour boat. 


90 days, or so ago


Flower


Landscape


Serendipity, steam punk museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!