Friday, August 28, 2026

Flowery Friday 8

It's been almost a month since the last flowery Friday. There's been lots of flower photos, just not so many blogs. It's complicated. So let's see what's in the folder. Rather than a specific kind of flower, or a specific time frame, I think I'll go through and show you whatever happens to catch my eye this morning.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)


Film


Linda with some of her Master Gardener buddies.


Newfoundland


New Brunswick


Why ever didn't I publish this, and maybe I did


90 days, or so ago


Flower


Landscape


Serendipity
She deserves to be featured because she caught a vole in the garage yesterday. She brought it into the house to show us how she is contributing to the household economy. Fortunately she didn't have a chance to play with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!