Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Calgary, spring, once again

1. Yesterday afternoon.


2. First thing this morning. Probably 15 to 20 cm, though it's hard to tell. Lots melted as it started to come down last night. 


Yes, I had the winter tires swapped out for the summer tires last week. As did many other people. I was thinking how happy I am that I don't HAVE to drive anywhere today, though there were some errands that could have been done today. Or tomorrow.

When I was taking the spring photos yesterday, I was thinking of writing a cheerful blog, thinking (hopefully) that winter was over. Silly me. So here's some of those spring photos anyways.

3.

4.

5.

6.

And some winter ones from this morning, just to get them out of my system.
7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.


Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)

Yukon

Film (new)

Michelle X2

Plus two file number serendipities from 2017 and 2019 respectively.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!