Saturday, July 1, 2023

June Image of the Month

Where did the month go? Where did the year so far go? Zoom, that's where.

The big film camera got a workout this month, what with a ramble with Kelly and Anne, a road trip out the Sheep River with Sean, and a Zeller trip to Takakkaw Falls, Moraine Lake, with an accidental aurora show. Well, I didn't get the big camera out for the aurora, though I suppose I really should try that sometime.

2nd Runner Up
The white and red peonies have pretty well come and gone. I was out for lots of photos, and this is the most interesting of them.


1st Runner Up
As anyone that has been following along knows, I've been just a bit obsessed with long exposure waterfalls on film just lately.



Image of the Month
Similar to a digital image, but this has more depth and and a more natural look. The digital looks a little too clinical. The digital version was published on VERO, sort of by accident.


1 comment:

  1. Hmm - I am missing something. This selection appears to be be more to do with how you feel about the images rather than the images themselves. That said, whom am I to comment on how you feel about this trio. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!