Wednesday, September 23, 2020

From a year ago in Fish Creek

As some of you know, I try to keep track of photos that get used in the blog. That way I don't bore you with repeats. There's a not blogged in 3 months folder, and a not blogged in one year, that I look at when writing a blog. I don't have to do anything, there's a rule that tells the computer what goes in the folders.

That a photo hasn't been blogged doesn't mean that I don't like it, or that its a bad photo. It's just that I take a lot of photos, and they don't always fit into a blog.  As I write this, there are 1308 photos in not blogged in a year, and 208 not blogged in 3 months. These counts don't include my community association work, or races, or any private clients.

I've never been sure how many words, or photos I can put into a blog and not drive away readers. I'm pretty sure that some of the ranty walls of text have had people realize how long it was, and come back when they had more time. Or a stronger drink...

I try to mix it up, sometimes long, sometimes short. Sometimes fun and light, other times serious. Sometimes photos that go with the text, and sometimes not. It's like that famous box of chocolates.

As you probably guessed from the title, these are from a walk in Fish Creek a year ago. If you missed it, yesterday's post had photos from a couple of walks within the last week. This is a great time of the year to walk there.









Of the Day
Flowers

White peony

Driftwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!