Saturday, July 13, 2019

That was a fun 1000 photos

It turns out I'm doing two Stampede events this year. One was a pre-stampede work lunch. Or I guess,  an ex-work lunch for me. The only people I knew there were from places I'd worked recently.

The other was a pancake breakfast today. What you need to know first is that we had dinner with some dear friends who are briefly in town. They live in Switzerland. They had a hankering for BBQ so we went to Big T's and had a platter. Let's just say it's a heap of food, mostly meat, and leave it there, though we didn't leave any there. I didn't sleep that well digesting it all.

So today I was out to work the breakfast. First thing they wanted me to do was eat some. No way. I cameraed hard. Lots of people, lots of photos. At the very end I had a couple pancakes, just to hold me over for the editing process.

Out of the 1000 raw photos, only a couple were a mess to be deleted. One quick pass got me down to 700 photos. A more careful pass and selective choices got me down to 224. If you want to see them, go here https://keithcartmellphotography.blogspot.com/p/woodcreek-comm-assoc.html and look for the links.

The breakfast had a prominent guest, whom I will not name. I didn't take any photos of that, not wanting to sully my camera equipment. Celina's expression is about the way I was looking too. No, those aren't spots on the camera sensor, I was shooting through the window.


Rock of the Day



Driftwood of the Day


1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!