Sunday, July 7, 2019

Get high, get low.

No, this blog has nothing to do with the many cannabis stores springing up like dandelions in the spring. I don't get it, but that's me. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a market shakeout, probably sooner rather than later.

One piece of advice amidst many for new photographers, is that to take more interesting photos, get your camera away from eye level. Get high, or get low. So you get both today, from the photo tours earlier this week.



This isn't particularly scenic, but I took it because a dear friend used to work in that building, and seeing this view will be amusing.


I love watching the clouds develop and roll in this time of year.

I'll bet not many of you have seen the underside of a steam locomotive.


Some micro-landscapes for you. The camera is typically resting on the ground for these. Can't get lower than that.





Rock of the Day



Driftwood of the Day
Same driftwood, different view.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!