Wednesday, May 9, 2012

nearly perfect times 50

Settling into work and hard at it already. The office kind of work, not workout kind of work. Chairs are tricky. I've been fiddling with mine trying to set it up so it didn't feel like I was sliding forward off the front. Turns out there was another lever on the left side, hidden underneath to control that. All good now.

Penn West is big on people donating blood. Today happened to be the day for me to give some of my nearly perfect blood. It also happened to be the big 50th time I've donated. They give me a sticker on my sweater and a 50 pin, which is now stuck onto my bulletin board at work, just beside the polar bear calendar. Here's my office, after the calendar but before the pin. Two wide screen monitors, gotta love that!


I'm sure I'll accumulate more stuff soon.

What the office doesn't have is wireless internet. Maybe that's a good thing. Rather than reading blogs at lunch time, I was playing with Snapseed. That's an app for manipulating photos. It's very easy to use, and the results are incredible. I've got the first pair posted on Facebook, and was wondering if I should also post them here. So if you read my blog, AND you are not a Facebook friend, AND you want to see my manipulated photos, you need to comment and request that. Some of the photos will be tweaked to be just better photos, and some will be pushed to be more arty. Facebook says this is a link to those photos. Give it a try, I really don't know what will happen.

We started another yoga session tonight. I like the first class in a session. It was very gentle, lots of breathing stuff. My tree was not well balanced tonight, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely need more stuff in your cube. Maybe a picture of Linda? But double monitors is kick ass! Don't know snap seed. Sounds way too advanced for me.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!