Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas tree decorating

The time has arrived. We got our tree decorated. We can even prove it with 5 minutes of video. Pity we didn't figure out where the centre of the camera view was. Nor could I make iMovie do a true time lapse, but this is more fun this way, since you get a close look at some of our ornaments, some commentary, and most important, wine!



In other news, the chocolate box is almost gone. Here's the last little bit remaining. It was very good.



I've done nothing for workouts since yoga on Wednesday. NOTHING! I'm not training for anything, and I've enjoyed sleeping in the last few days, and doing what I like during the day. So I don't need to be working out at this time of year. Nor will I feel guilt for what I eat. Next week I'll be back on the fitness wagon again. That's soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Great video! Thanks for sharing. We also have a stocking for the cat... not that he cares!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!