Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One of those swims

Most of the time it felt like I was swimming slow, yet when I checked the time for the various sets it was about normal. Which was sort of weird. Concentrated on stroke, especially elbows. My new job has a lot of mousing in SAP, so my left shoulder is killing me. Swim is the only thing that feels good for it. Just over an hour in the pool.

No time for a run today. I think I'm going to have to adjust my schedule. No point planning a run if there isn't time. I'll run from work in the am.

Yoga was good, in a groin opening way. Time for bed.

4 comments:

  1. Mousing hurts your "left" shoulder? Does that mean you mouse with your left hand? Or are you a violent mouser and have to get a grip with your left hand/arm/shoulder to anchor for right side mouse emphasis?

    Is that something Kanadian as almost everyone that I know drives the mouse with the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point RockStarTri -- Keith are you a southpaw? I never noticed!

    Nothing like a good groin opener. LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to know too - cause I am a southpaw but I mouse with my right hand. Am I weird, or are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mousing in SAP?! What is that code for? Stripping at the club?

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!