Friday, December 17, 2010

First iMovie: The Clock

The workout of the day was sleeping in, dealing with my sore throat, and playing with iMovie. I've never done anything like this. The iPhone makes a perfectly serviceable video camera for my purposes. I've done a few where I just took the whole clip and whatever the mic recorded and used that as a movie. But this time I wanted to put together a bunch of clips, and try some transitions, and titles, and a voiceover. The only main thing I didn't do was put a soundtrack on it. Instead, you get to listen to my husky voice. What do athletes care a lot about? The time on the clock. So I filmed all the clocks in our house, and because there were so few I also filmed stuff where other people have clocks.




Short core session. 3x 100 crunches. Leg exercises. 30 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Haha awesome! Now that I think about it, I wonder how many clocks we have in our house! This video makes me wish I had an iPhone! Oh well- I have BBM!

    5 hours of TV a week is a generous overestimation! It is such a time waster. I put books on my ipod when I had my eye surgery but I kept falling asleep and missing parts of the story!

    You are probably right about my arms- I think I was really tense. I will have to watch more form more closely next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you're hilarious! I'm just getting over a throat infection too...I hope you're not getting what I had...it lasted 7 days. 4 of them I was convinced I was dying :(

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!