Friday, October 9, 2026

Flowery Friday 11, in micro

Some of the little flowers are still hanging in there, including a dahlia. Heres a a few of what I found the other day. Alas, their time is coming. Snow is starting to show up in the forecast. Linda is a whirling dervish getting the garden put to bed for the winter, and getting bulbs for next year planted. We've had vole traps out much of the summer and have caught many of them. We're hoping they are wintering elsewhere. 

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8. I don't quite know what I did here, but I really like the painterly quality of this.


Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)


Film


Linda


Newfoundland


New Brunswick


Why ever didn't I publish this, and maybe I did


90 days, or so ago


Flower


Landscape


Serendipity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!