Friday, September 4, 2026

Flowery Friday 9

Yes, we'll get to the flowers. Or you could scroll down if you don't want to see what erratic path or paths my brain might take.

So let's start with the blog stats that I don't believe, not even close. Why? The recent blog about the 600 drones. Blogger says it has 152 views. (It says.) I have to go back to January of this year to find the most recent blog that has that many views. It has 153 views, which I don't really believe, but is slightly more plausible, and for the curious, it's about a S and K road trip, here. That post has an image that Sean suggest I try as B&W. So I did, tweaking it a bit more.


Maybe too dark? 

I digress. That drone blog with the 152 views leads to a video and YouTube says it has 14 views. Make of it what you will. I don't know how either number is calculated, and don't really believe either of them.

If I look at my YouTube home page, such as it is, that drone show video doesn't even show up. No idea why. Good thing I'm not trying to make a living by posting YouTube videos. Or by doing this blog

Flowers. June 16, 17, 18. 

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)


Film, a quiet spot on the Bow River.


Linda, look carefully.


Newfoundland Linda found this rock on the beach and really liked it.


New Brunswick


Why ever didn't I publish this, and maybe I did. Just guessing there won't be any complaints about this one.


90 days, or so ago


Landscape, well, that's the way it started, thinking I'd do a nice river panorama reflection, then I got photobombed.




Serendipity from a macro session a while ago. No idea what this actually is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!