Friday, September 25, 2026

A road trip east

I hadn't been on a road trip with Sean for a little while. Today was the day. We've always liked wandering along the Bow River, so today was Carseland Provincial Park and McKinnon Flats. The light was indifferent, and neither place was as interesting as we had hoped. 

I was quite sure I'd been to McKinnon Flats, but it turned out I was thinking Carseland. When we finally got to McKinnon, neither of us remembered being there. Of course, that could be senility striking both of us at the same time. At our advanced ages anything is possible.

1. The day started with an ok sunrise. We haven't seen a spectacular one for a while.


2. Carseland Provincial park.


3. A nice panorama from the access road into Johnson's Landing, on the other side of the river from Carseland.

4. Sean working the scene.


5.

6. The killing machine weir.


7.


Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)


Film


Linda leading the way once again!


Newfoundland


New Brunswick


Why ever didn't I publish this, and maybe I did


90 days, or so ago


Flower


Landscape


Serendipity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!