Friday, December 25, 2020

I sometimes write on Christmas

I've been reading over previous blogs from about this time of year, wondering what I should say this year. If anything. Maybe this is one of the occasions where less is more.

For many people, this year isn't worth saying anything but expletive deleted goodbye and good riddance. As previously discussed, this year hasn't been that bad for us, though I miss Curtis. Still, we're eager to see what 2021 brings. As long as it it's not 2021 saying, "hold my beer." That could be bad.

One of the things it might bring is answers to AMA, if I get asked. I don't have so many readers as I used to, but I think there are enough to come up with some questions. I hope. So feel free to Ask Me Anything.  Provoke my imagination, I dare you.

Last night as we were getting ready to set up the tree, I was keeping an eye on the sky. The chinook clouds looked really interesting, and the sunset had promise. I slipped out and got these shots.





And I suppose because it's Christmas, and we'd mentioned a new tree, here's what it looks like after decoration. I was texting a couple people and shared some shots along the way. Yes, Celina helped.


Of the Day
Driftwood


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!