Friday, April 27, 2018

Some distractions

No, nothing has happened to me. Just a few things kind of came together the last half of the week that thoroughly distracted me. It's all come out well and I'll be able to talk about it soon. I once thought that time had been invented so everything wouldn't all happen at once, but not so.

The back patio is back in action! I did the manly pressure washing thing, got two of the rain barrels set up, the BBQ moved back to the regular spot, and the table with umbrella all set up. Even yesterday that was a mound of ice. There's still a little tiny bit of ice where the other rain barrel goes.


We've used the BBQ any number of times over the winter, but this is the first time we've actually eaten outside this year. Bison burgers, if you're wondering.

I don't know how Curtis takes it, being so adorable and photogenic. I think the shutter click woke him up, semi-grumpy.

Green!

As some of you know I'm a volunteer photographer for my community association. I'd seen an ad for a live music night at one of the local restaurants, but didn't think anything of it. Then a similar ad turned up on one of my buddies facebook page. Turns out I know the singer's mom, so made time to drop in and take some photos.


In between photos of her, I had to take some photos of food. Patisserie del Soleil is awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!