Friday, January 31, 2020

One twelfth done, and a busy week

Here we are, 1/12 of the way through the year already. What with one thing mainly, it will be the end of March by the time I blink and think about it, bang, 1/4 of the year gone. Then it will get busy. I've taken it quiet this month, partly because it was so cold and I had no desire to go out in it. Yeah, I know, I've become a weenie. Plus, if you can't have some quiet time in retirement, when can you?

Even the camera has been quiet this month. Only 1600 photos this month, with almost half being for a private client. Of the rest, most were from a night shoot with some buddies. Plus the cats, of course.

It isn't often I get a chance at a closeup of Celina's eye. She's less patient than Curtis about the camera in her face. Look closely for another selfie.



Here's one of the outtakes from the client session, my buddy Oksana in one of the costumes.


Time for me to put my feet up and do the most productive thing, according to the cats. Which is to provide a lap. There will be a glass of wine in easy reach.

Deadwood of the Day


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy you glass. And such a beautiful eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. It really IS amazing how fast January flew by.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!