Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The desert

From last time you probably know that Yukon has a desert. It's not huge enough to wander around lost in and die of thirst, but it's still big enough to enjoy. I'd like to explore it more.


These two reminded me of the Sand Hills in Saskatchewan. (Scroll and enjoy while look for the desert photos.)



Then a really short drive into Carcross. This crow had been looking for food in the shadows, but I knew that wouldn't work, photographically speaking. So I asked it very nicely to pose in the sun, and it did so.

Boats near a desert, whodjthunkit?



Peony of the Day


Driftwood of the Day


Lynx of the Day




2 comments:

  1. A dragon fly whisperer and a crow whisper - oh my. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Carcross and the dessert was cool!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!