Thursday, September 19, 2019

A Tombstone problem

Up and back.
Out and return.
Two days, different light.

Almost 80 more photos edited but not yet blogged. What to do, what to do?
Do you love a brutally rugged big empty landscape landscape replete with golds, browns, and yellows? For more, after you've read this post, go to my photoblog here for the panoramas and some other shots.

Here's some of the other other shots from those two days. What I don't use now might end up going in a Tombstone Landscape of the day. I don't know yet. These are in no particular order.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15

16.

17

18.

19.

20.

The open road, leaving you wanting more. And there is more coming soon. Stay tuned. Coming now, if you liked these, go to my photoblog here for the panoramas and some other shots.

Now onto our regular features!

Peony of the Day

Driftwood of the Day
This one has a bit of history editing. I'd first filled the shadows too much, revealing way too much texture in the stone. One of my photo buddies who had chanced to see it was horrified, and rightly so. A few words set me straight, or straighter.


Lynx of the Day




1 comment:

  1. Incredible landscape. I thought #10 captured it particularly well, though I liked many of the other shots too - #15 and #20 especially.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!