Friday, November 13, 2020

Flowery Friday 22, last of the season

And here we are, the end of another season of Linda's garden. We had flowers up to Oct 10, which is pretty amazing.

I got asked which were my favourite flowers to shoot, and I was stumped. All of them, at the time, because if they weren't, I'd be shooting something else. But the white peony and the dahlias are so photogenic it's hard not to love them. The hens and chicks are always fun. And the tulips! Get them in the right light, with a bit of water on them, they look like molten glass. And then there are the lilies, always stunning. Do you get why I was stumped?

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

Of the Day
Driftwood

Artsy

Paperweight. Macro. Abstract. Artsy?





4 comments:

  1. My buddy Susan says via Facebook, "Linda is a wonderful gardener. It’s nice she has photos of her flowers. I especially like #8. The creamy centre against the pink petals and the perfectly blurred background are lovely."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My buddy James says via Facebook, "I keep scrolling back to #10."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle says via Facebook, "I’m fascinated by colour & texture the top right corner of the blue paperweight image"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set! 2, 5 and 6 work very well for me. I especially like the nearly unbelievable colour on 6. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!