Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Still here, just hot and tired

Really hot, really tired. It's been +30 here for several days, which is really hot for Calgary. Plus the road construction crews seem to be working harder and certainly louder at night. I'm glad I'm not trying to run in this heat.

I have learned that Curtis is no real help with deeply nested excel formulas. I still hate the combination of Excel and dates. If I was running things, there would be only one way to express a date in a data base. Today is 2020-08-19. None of this 20/8/19 crap. Even though I'm cranky about it, and all the other way excel perverts dates, I'm too tired to actually rant about it.

A photo from Yukon, just because.

Of the Day
Curtis, thinking that nested formulas have nothing to do with the important things in life.


Flowers

White Peony

Driftwood

1 comment:

  1. I have felt your date pain. On the other hand 3 is wonderful. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!