Monday, June 17, 2019

Wine and rainbows

There was a lovely rainbow the other day. Almost a double, with just a hint of the second. I did not scramble out to look for the pot of gold.


I haven't forgotten our garden.



It was a big day for wine, with everything coming together. Bottle one kit. Rack and stabilize another. Start yet another. Check up on another as it does it's thing, which is mostly sitting quietly while gravity does it's thing. The bottled white is a quite pale, and the fruitiness is right up in my face from the little taste I got, so it might take 6 months before we drink it.

Rock of the Day



Driftwood of the Day
I liked the end of this log, and was trying to get the seagull that was perched on it in focus, as well as the other end of the log.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!