Sunday, June 16, 2019

Start of a new series

That was a busy couple days, and I'm taking it easy today. After some nice BBQ bison burgers, I lounged outside in the patio, in the lovely warmth, working on projects. Drinking wine. I could get used to this.

Some of you may have seen this on Facebook or Instagram, but just in case. That thunderstorm passed to the south of us.


Here's a closer view.



Rock of the Day
Here we go! A new blog feature to delight my readers. I still have some photos from the Cypress Hills tour that I'll start with, then I'll move on to the ones from Friday.


Driftwood of the Day




2 comments:

  1. Awesome close-up of the storm. Hanging out on the deck sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning frist image. I have a minor quibble with it. To my eye there is too much foreground in the photo, and that foreground detracts from the impact of the sky. I love the light standard in the second photo. Speaking of impact, the whiter wood has greater visual impact than the brown. I like the contrast the whiter wood provides. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!