Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Ducks

I'm not one much for bird photography, but here you are. Ducks. They were just sitting there.


This one was giving me the side eye.


These were taken today during a stroll through Mallard Point. Lots of other things photographed as well, but I figured I'd start with the ducks. Wait, those ARE ducks, right? Asking for a friend.


I'm working on two big blogs in the background just now. One for my 3 year camera-versary coming up soon, and one with the word 'desperation' in the title. Linda suggested it, and it's grown in the writing.

There are plans to update the photoblog. Stay tuned.

Driftwood of the Day


1 comment:

  1. I am engaged with the image "Ducks on a Log". It does beg the question why are their bills all pointed in the same way towards the same thing? What does catch a duck's fancy? I suspect this fancy is benign and not a roving bask (I had to look up the grouping) of crocodiles. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!