Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coming back from recovery

Easy spin today, timing it before the rain, 45 min nice and easy around the neighbourhood, visiting my bank and checking on a buddy's house while he's on vacation. I felt so virtuous riding instead of driving. Then a nice half hour walk. Calves are still a bit tight, so the running will wait a bit. Trying to be better about the amounts I eat. It will be tough tomorrow, I'll be having coffee with a buddy at one of my fave places to eat. Their squares are nearly the size of your head, and very tasty.

3 comments:

  1. Wait. "Square" whats? More to the point, how are their dodecahedrons? (I hate when they're overcooked. So few places can make a decent dodecahedron.)

    WAIT, Part II! Did you just kertwang me by calling my head square? I'll have you know it's definitely rhombus-shaped!1! And I am PROUD of this fact so GET IT RIGHT!1!

    GOOD DAY TO YOU, SIR!1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me guess...lazy loaf? haha. i keep thinking i should ride my bike around town more. grab the backpack and fill it with groceries etc. hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO bad about the amounts I eat. I just keep shoveling it in until I feel ready to burst. Great recovery workouts - you're doing everything right. :)

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!