Today was another empty beach. Yes, Janice, other than the beach that is practically downtown Dunedin on a weekend, the beaches have been almost empty for us. This one was pretty good for driftwood, some of it half buried in dunes from the howling winds.
1. Linda, marching out to conquer a new beach.
2. This was her view. Empty.
3. Empty, but windy.
4. So windy it sculpts the wet sand and sticks shells and stones to little dunes.
5. The obligatory artsy shot. I was loving the swirls in the sand, the contrast between the dark and light sand.
6. A micro-landscape.
7. Yes it's a bird. No, I don't know what kind. This guy watched us, realized we weren't going to feed him, and left. There was another little bird that I'm not sure clued in to the lack of food. He fluttered around and around, and made it clear what was expected. I think he channeled our cats. Stupidest humans ever. There might be photos of it, but I won't know till I see them on the big screen.
8. Part of the view when you get to the top.
9. Linda enjoying the view.
10. A pretty flower.
Driftwood of the Day
I felt watched, just a little bit.