So we did some shopping and enjoyed yet another fabulous lunch. I'm tidying up my notes, and doing some blogging background stuff. Researching activities for the rest of the week that do not involve the many treats to be had in the various cafes.
Here's some photos edited but not yet blogged.
1. The swanky digs in Dunedin.
2. A flower in Dunedin Botanical garden.
3. A private spiral staircase in the Dunedin art gallery.
4. Pretty sure this is Ocean View beach.
10. Another view of the rock Linda found and wanted to bring home. Pity it would kill our baggage allowance, and I'm pretty sure it's happy right there.
12. The obligatory artsy shot.
13. Do you see the faces?
14. Driftwood of the Day