Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Flower catchup, colour to cheer you up

There I was, nibbling down a bison burger when I noticed the brilliant flower against the blue vase. I didn't quite put the burger down and run for the camera, but I thought about it. Right after, though.




Red is hard, but this turned out the way I had hoped.

All the hens and chicks look like they are doing well, and some are building towers. That's always neat to see.


Outside between rainstorms. The peonies will be soon.

A splash of colour from one of the baskets.

Even old tired petals can be interesting.


Rock of the Day



Driftwood of the Day
And here we are at the end of Feb 24. Not the typical driftwood shot as you've become accustomed to, but there is some there, and there is a beach, plus Linda if you look carefully, to say nothing of moody clouds and a rain shower out to sea.




1 comment:

  1. Wow!so many good images, it's hard to choose but I think I like the tired sunflower and moody driftwood shots the best. Great composition throughout though.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!