My buddy Janet (only one Janet) delurked long enough to pick out that I'm blogging every day now. Good eye! This is the grand experiment, to see how long I can blog daily. I figure that any or all of several things could happen,:
- Massive writers block that prevents me from doing even a Tweet. I'm in big trouble if also affects SQL.
- An attack of life happens such that I can't blog.
- I know about an impending attack of life, and plan for it with a scheduled blog, and Blogger betrays me and doesn't post.
- There is a massive reader revolt complaining about the lack of quality writing, such as it is.
- Readers begging me to stop.
- Curtis the literary cat takes over the blog and readership goes through the roof.
- The cats take over, and forcibly prevent me from blogging in favour of chin scritching, grooming, and feeding of the uber-mammals.
- Closely related to the above, we suddenly understand the reason for all those internet cat videos. Stay tuned, I have a theory.
- Or I get on a roll and keep pumping them out, day after day, to wild reader adulation. (Hey, we all have our fantasies!)
In other news, for yesterdays blog, I got the mostly lovely comment. "I'm sensing just a tough of taper madness setting in." What's so delicious about is that Janice is a writer, and there is every possibility this is what she intended to write, with all all the subtle interplays of meaning. She's also a runner, and thus knows about taper madness. I love to collect good blog titles, and A tough of taper madness is a good one.
In garden news, the Lamb's Ears are blooming. So are more lilies.