Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It wasn't my butt after all

I had thought that my low back stiffness recently was brought on my legs and butt being tight. Not so. My massage today confirms everything is actually in pretty good shape. No big huge ugly tight spots. Just my low back. Still not even sure what did it.

Swam yesterday, carefully. Flip turns went around, and I didn't drown, but that's about as good as it got. The competition pool in Talisman is open, but I was baffled. All the swim club kids were looking off to the left, and starting as if they were looking at a clock. It was off. Nothing. I don't have a clue what they were looking at. So I swam without a clock, and have no idea how far I went. Not that far.

In extended family news I had lunch with my cousin Ryan and his wife Tambra. I haven't seen him for many years, and I've never met Tambra before. Their flight home was redirected here. We had a wonderful chat. I now understand some of the personality traits that I exhibit, since I saw them in another person. Not bad, just that I think we are much alike in some ways.

And that's all. Software upgrades now. Sigh. The world never holds still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!