Pages

▼

Thursday, October 1, 2026

September Image of the Month

Nearly three quarters of the photos last month were of a private wedding, and thus not in the running for IotM. Kinda of a pity, there's some nice photos there...

Most of the rest are there I was and this is what I saw. Nice photos, but not what I think of as IotM, in the sense of it usually being a starting point for IotY.

2nd Runner Up
Taken just a few days ago, though I can't remember if it was just before or just after a couple of heavy frost nights. I just went and looked for it in the pre-dawn cold, and can't find it. It was -4, and although Linda wrapped some of the flowers, and the roses still seem to be hanging in there, I think flower season is done for this year.


1st Runner Up
I was kind of intrigued by this sculpture and wandered around it for a while looking for a nice composition that contained some of the metal textures that I liked. 


Image of the Month
One of the times where I saw the photo, rand for the camera, and it turned out the way I wanted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!