Pages

▼

Saturday, September 26, 2026

A rosy Saturday

A busy morning over at the community hall documenting the senior's garage sale. You can see those photos here, if you want. I was still in the camera mood, so as I was looking out the window I noticed one of the rose blooms was lining up nicely with the golden yellow leaves of my neighbour's tree. There are lots of roses still in bloom, and today is September 25. Here they are for you to enjoy, and I didn't want you to have to wait till a flowery Friday.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

If you're one of the new readers from bubbles.town, welcome! You can sign up to get an email notification when I publish a new blog by requesting it in a comment, or sending an email to keith at nucleus dot com.

Of the Day
Driftwood (NZ)


Film


Linda


Newfoundland


New Brunswick


Why ever didn't I publish this, and maybe I did


90 days, or so ago


Flower


Landscape


Serendipity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!