Tuesday, November 17, 2020

So that was a foggy Tuesday morning

That didn't turn out quite like expected. I was up really early and looked out to see very light snow and the beginning of accumulation, like a heavy frost. How early? Really early. You don't want to know. Celina showed up from somewhere and kept me company while I read a bit. (21 thoughts for the 21st century, stay tuned for more later) 

It was snowing much harder, or so I thought. Snoozed for a bit. Still snowing when I got up, but essentially no more accumulation, yet I'd swear it was snowing fairly hard. Later in the morning it was still doing the same thing, with no change to the ground. It wasn't cold at all, and I thought mist between the trees and a bridge might work out well. Somehow, I haven't had much luck with mist in the trees in Fish Creek.

Along the way I was thinking about blogging, and the related software, and the whole process. Don't panic, but I think there's going to be some changes.

Bridge two is my favourite, any weather.



Nope, didn't get my feet wet, though someone else did.

I've had several goes of this shot in various light, and if I ever get it right, I think it's a print.

Just so the fans of my black and white don't think I've abandoned them.

This scene isn't quite the same without the fence beside the path.

Of the Day
Driftwood


Paperweight
To finish you off with some colour.
One person looking at this thought it was lewd.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what and no surprise, I really like 5. My quibble with it is that I fall out of the image on the corners. You might want to try a touch of indiscernible vignetting to keep the viewer's eye in the centre. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!