Sunday, November 15, 2020

A first in Griffith Woods

From the perspective of a morning spent on a nice walk and coffee with a friend, the morning was a total success. Neither of us had been to Griffith Woods and were happy to explore. We didn't get lost, and we didn't get our feet wet. We had a great chat over many different topics. Life is good.

I brought the camera along but I'm not terribly happy with the results. The best photo of the trip was after the walk.


I was curious to see how the red of the coffee cup would show up against the red of Sean's shirt. There are some subtle differences I'd make were this to be an actual posed shot, but I didn't want to delay his coffee.

Here's the rest of the shots, such as they are. I'd go back again and hope for better light, though with no wind the reflections were lovely.





The parking lot was almost empty when we got there, and 5K and a couple hours later when we finished it was almost full. I can see why. 

Of the Day
Driftwood




Paperweight

1 comment:

  1. Thank you once again for the company and conversation. The hands and cup work on 1 but I think there is too much of the rest of whoever that is. 4 demonstrates some of the promise in that location. Nice light on the centre of the log. Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!