Friday, October 9, 2020

Flowery Friday 18

 Well, this has been quite the week. Zoom like it has seldom zoomed before. Not that there were any Zoom meetings for me. We use Microsoft Teams. Which has it's own challenges. Deadlines are approaching fast, and I'm still swearing at xl a lot. Whoever changed xl so it copies down some formulas and gets pissy if something else in that column needs to have something terrible happen to them. I've spent way too much time trying to make xl do things it used to do, and figure out how to get stuff done anyway.

This is the first time I've missed 4 days blogging in I don't know how long. More than a couple years, I think. It's not just the lack of time, it's the lack of mental energy. 

You get serendipity up front! Linda from early 2018.



These are from July 17 to July 30. You'll be happy to know there are still dahlias doing their thing. I was out with the camera for them, but no time to edit. I really must carry the camera further from the house than the yard. This weekend, I hope, though the to do list is growing. This weekend is put the garden to bed, I think.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Of the Day
Flowers
This dahlia in the pot looks happy. From Sept 28.


White Peony

Driftwood

1 comment:

  1. By the numbers, 8, 10, 22 are the stand outs for me.
    ~ 8 is appealing for the textures and movement - it feels pleasantly pastoral
    ~ 10 is appealing for the unusual form, colour, colour contrast and the water droplets
    ~ 22 is appealing for its simplicity, and it also has a similar feel to 8
    Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment!