Sunday, August 9, 2020

Small, peaceful, gentle

OK, so I got bogged down in writing a blog post with a cool title that just came to me. Then I got onto a related topic, and thought of the right photo to illustrated it, except, I can't find that photo. It ought to be easy to find, but it isn't.

So I went and de-scaled the kitchen sink drainboard while I thought of it.

Then I thought that after yesterday's long and serious blog, you'd want something lighter. So here you are. Some of you may have seen it already on Facebook.


Just a nice peaceful summer river scene to calm your thoughts. No I didn't to extreme things to the Lightroom settings; those colours were there naturally.

Of the Day
Michelle
Only a few more of her's to go, unless we do another photo shoot.


Celina loves to curl up in the sun. There are days we think she is part plant.


Flowers a happy homegrown dahlia

White Peony

Driftwood


1 comment:

Looking forward to reading your comment!