Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wet and red

There they are. The dahlias have been huddled under a double cover for the last several days, protected (we hope) from frosty nights, and periodic snow. Today looks much nicer.



And sort of  reddish purple. This peony will grow amazing white blossoms in a while. I've already started to think about how to get new and unique photos of it.


OK, that selfie I mentioned yesterday, hoping for a self portrait. It's harder than you'd think. There is so much wrong with this photo, but it's the best of nearly 5 dozen attempts. Reluctantly, in the face of many reader requests (many being somewhat loosely defined), here it is. Don't say I didn't warn you.


This is where I do my photo editing. You can see a couple of my prints on the wall beside me. Astonishingly enough, the desk really is that tidy, though there's a neat pile of this month's bills on the other side just out of sight.

Curtis


Driftwood of the Day
Still working through Feb 23, on the beach within Dunedin city limits. I've been wondering if they have trouble keeping people off it during the virus lock down? There are many people who live only a short walk from it (as in, across the street in some cases), and it must torment them, being so close and yet so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comment!